The Reviewer's Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Reviewer's Room

A place to discuss consumer review writing aimed at the UK-based opinion sites such as Dooyoo

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Disclosure

Go down 
+13
koshkha
carcraig
cmh4135
Camp Freddy
tom1clare
mattygroves
Fat Bloke
Dusky
helencb
marymoose99
Sonia
Cat19
Bluebloodedscouser
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
helencb

helencb

Random Disclosure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 am

mine quite likes the shower
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:48 am

RD 1: A day of virus scanning now in the offing thanks to my wonderful children Mad

RD 2: At least it means I can avoid the ironing cheers
Back to top Go down
cmh4135

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:43 am

I've just had 13 chocolate raisins

Last edited by cmh4135 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
helencb

helencb

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:49 am

I have been househunting (and had lunch) in the most beautiful village a few miles away that I never knew existed
Back to top Go down
cmh4135

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 am

oooh... where?

I too have been looking at houses but with no luck!
Back to top Go down
helencb

helencb

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:03 am

woodborough, notts. Really nice picturesque village, won best kept village of the year before now. (I like a tidy village lol. )

its only a few mins away from us really 4-5 miles or so, and there are two properties which are ideal, we are talking downsizing. We still want decent living space etc, but I want to be a lady what lunches..

both are lovely and wouldn't compromise living space at all.

I too had given up the will with viewing properties. Haven't sold my own yet, had a few keen, but they haven't sold theirs, so it's an endless chain....
Back to top Go down
Sonia

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:40 pm

I should be househunting too, although not for somewhere to buy, I just need a room to rent. I have so far looked at one place, thought it was great then realised I couldn't afford it. Or I could afford it if I gave up eating and walked to my placements (which could be up to an hours train journey away).
I have failed to set aside time to do more house hunting so I'm either going to have to give up some of the sightseeing I had planned, take some time off work or live on my friends sofa.

Is now an okay time to sell? I've heard bad things about the property market recently.
Back to top Go down
helencb

helencb

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:26 pm

I think it depends on the circumstances....... Arguably as long as the gap is flattened then selling now and buying now should be ok providing you can get finance etc. What you lose on one you gain on the other unless the loss has put you in negative equity or anything yukky.

We live in a beautiful village, which is extremely popular -best school in the region is 100 yrds from house....and house prices tends to at least avoid the negative trend seen in some areas. I did have the house valued 12 months ago, did some very minor improvements and valued again for the market this year, and it is actually similar figure. Plus we bought it as a run-down shell (100 yr old, not been renovated for about 50 years..eek) and our mortgage is only about 40% of its estimated value so we cannot get into negative equity.

If someone bought a brand new house 18 months ago with a 95-100% mortgage then I would think it would be impossible to sell. affraid
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Rd: Computer is taking forever to fix. Silly children have got it riddled with trojans
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:03 pm

I've had a lovely evening with a pub dinner at Finchley road then a wander round the back streets looking at the lovely houses. My friend and i both spotted a Hansel and Gretal style house which we both fell in love with then ended up in West Hampstead so scouted it for nice little cafes. We will definatly be back there one Friday or Saturday night
Back to top Go down
helencb

helencb

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:33 pm

RD I have been building a sims zoo (game) and I need to get out more
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:45 pm

helencb wrote:
RD I have been building a sims zoo (game) and I need to get out more

I'm addcited to my litle zoo on Facebook as well as my farm!"
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:42 am

RD 1: Got rid of a really awkward trojan finally off kids desktop today. Very Happy

RD 2: Had a very nice day, lovely to have my OH back.

RD 3: One week to go and we can get rid of our hamster babies! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cat19

Cat19

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:13 pm

RD 1 - Came downstairs this morning to find half a dead mouse in the living room. Not found the bit with head on yet. (Cats are pure evil aren't they).

RD 2 - Spent £39 on kitchen bin liners Shocked Very hard to find the particular ones that fit my bin so have to buy in bulk when I see them.

RD3 - Putting a curtain pole back up this evening. Evil kitty pulled it down by swinging from curtains.
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 am

RD 1: Work was ridiculously busy last night but I feel surprisingly refreshed.

RD 2: Sunshine yay!

RD 3: This borrowed laptop is pants, Dell suck.
Back to top Go down
helencb

helencb

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 am

RD1 was chased today (on my mobile number..) by debt collection company for an energy bill from a company I have never had an energy bill with...(and I pay DD anyway!)

RD2 I spent over 5 hours in the QMC AGAIN - another 2 patients beside myself thus re-fuelling my view that the NHS is inherently bureaucratic and overstaffed.

RD3 the house I really liked the other day has about 30 viewers since the weekend, so my chance of getting it are slim unless I win the lottery by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Rd 1: Hay fever is getting on my nerves. Predictive text is funny though. I very nearly had gay fever!

Rd 2: I am awake far too early.
Back to top Go down
Sonia

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:33 am

1. I just won a dvd on a packet of galaxy minstrels.

2. August is a really quiet month at work. I don't like it!
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:07 pm

1 the self service ticket machine at work is a waste of space

2 the weather is horrible and i got soaked again
Back to top Go down
helencb

helencb

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:28 pm

RD1 I slept in late today Embarassed

RD2 I had an appt at my old place of work, 40 minutes down the road, only the A1 junction has changed and I missed my turning, so I was even more late....

RD3 My hubby went to work on the bus as he left the car there yesterday. However He left the car keys at home, so we were both late for a house viewing..however the agent could not make it as he was running late as someone had randomly blocked their office car park exit.

A day of lateness.
Back to top Go down
marymoose99

marymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 pm

I feel like shit - don't know what is wrong with me, but I was in bed at 7:30pm last night, and now I have to go to work and stuff envelopes for a day...well until all 3500 are stuffed......
Back to top Go down
http://www.sis-cumbria.co.uk
carcraig

carcraig

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Yikes!! Swine flu??

Hope you got all your stuffing done.... Smile
Back to top Go down
marymoose99

marymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanks, stuffing all done thankfully! Don't think it's swine flu, think it's psychological!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sis-cumbria.co.uk
mattygroves

mattygroves

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:09 am

I have to go to a 'birthday tea' for my brother-in-law's birthday (surprisingly enough) - he's my husband's sister's husband (follow?)

It will be tea, too - sandwiches glued together with spread, each containing one measly piece of meat, fish or cheese, cut into perfect squares with the crusts cut off. There will be cautiously flavoured jam filled Victoria Sponge, and probably a M & S luxury biscuit selection and, of course, tea.

Here's the fun - he'll spend a fair amount of time looking or trying to touch my chest and bum. To the point when my teenage daughter said to him once "Please stop staring at my mother's breasts." Shoot me now...

sigh.
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:21 am

mattygroves wrote:
I have to go to a 'birthday tea' for my brother-in-law's birthday (surprisingly enough) - he's my husband's sister's husband (follow?)

It will be tea, too - sandwiches glued together with spread, each containing one measly piece of meat, fish or cheese, cut into perfect squares with the crusts cut off. There will be cautiously flavoured jam filled Victoria Sponge, and probably a M & S luxury biscuit selection and, of course, tea.

Here's the fun - he'll spend a fair amount of time looking or trying to touch my chest and bum. To the point when my teenage daughter said to him once "Please stop staring at my mother's breasts." Shoot me now...

sigh.

It is nice to be popular though isn't it Laughing

RD 1: Similarly I have to go for a family roast at my SIL. There will be no touching of bums but lots of rambling about their impending Florida trip tomorrow. No

RD 2: Firstly though, have to go buy some tropical fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Disclosure
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviewer's Room :: Everything Else :: General Chat-
Jump to: