The Reviewer's Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Reviewer's Room

A place to discuss consumer review writing aimed at the UK-based opinion sites such as Dooyoo

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Disclosure

Go down 
+13
koshkha
carcraig
cmh4135
Camp Freddy
tom1clare
mattygroves
Fat Bloke
Dusky
helencb
marymoose99
Sonia
Cat19
Bluebloodedscouser
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
marymoose99

marymoose99

Random Disclosure - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:10 am

Glad your exams are over Helen Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sis-cumbria.co.uk
cmh4135

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:13 am

Hope you're feeling better CF and well done Helen!

RD1 - My broadband connection is up and down like a bloomin yo-yo

RD2 - I have an engineer coming this afternoon (what's the betting it's up at the time?!)

RD3 - my mother is also threatening to visit today... better get cleaning!
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:29 am

RD 1: Must be something in the air Aaron, off work tonight because I have just finished a night shift and have to stay awake all day to look after poorly ick daughter.

RD 2: Work is a joke at the moment, seriously 45 residents to 3 staff Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:27 am

RD 1: My fighting fish has ripped it's own tail off! Apparently it happens a lot and they regrow.

RD 2: Knackered after walking, biking and then doing five-a-side yesterday. Nightshift tonight!

RD 3: Dooyoo seem so behind the times with film releases. Got a zombieland review to post and category isn't on Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hogsflesh

hogsflesh

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:59 am

Bluebloodedscouser wrote:
RD 3: Dooyoo seem so behind the times with film releases. Got a zombieland review to post and category isn't on Rolling Eyes

Doesn't seem to have a DVD release date on amazon, so you'll have to wait a while longer.

What does a fighting fish fight? Are there tournaments and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:26 am

Actually in japan they put the poor things in small tanks and they fight each other. Unfortunately when on their own they sometimes attack their own reflection! This one died about an Hour ago.
Back to top Go down
hogsflesh

hogsflesh

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:33 am

Aw, poor thing. Do the Japanese still do that? Their attitude to whaling suggests they're not quite on the same page as us regarding animal cruelty.
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:34 am

Yep, on the streets they do. You only have to watch some of the Japanese game shows to see how extreme their culture can be.
Back to top Go down
helencb

helencb

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:56 pm

RD1: I am pee'd off.

RD2: I realise that is not very random or disclosing, but reflects my bad mood! LOL
Back to top Go down
cmh4135

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:55 am

What can we do to cheer you up?
Back to top Go down
Cat19

Cat19

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:08 am

RD1: I am going home poorly in a few minutes.

RD2: I have just been asked to pick my menu selections for work Christmas lunch.
Back to top Go down
mattygroves

mattygroves

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:20 pm

RD1 - I got the job I was after - just three miles from my front door!

RD2 - I have no heating - our boiler blew up on Sunday, and is just now being replaced.

RD3 - that's a slight fiction - we have a gas fire and a space heater

RD4 - I burned my fingers today.. They hurt.
Back to top Go down
carcraig

carcraig

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Matty - well done on the job - and how handy is that? You could commute by skateboard! Cool
Back to top Go down
Cat19

Cat19

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:10 pm

mattygroves wrote:
RD1 - I got the job I was after - just three miles from my front door!

RD2 - I have no heating - our boiler blew up on Sunday, and is just now being replaced.

RD3 - that's a slight fiction - we have a gas fire and a space heater

RD4 - I burned my fingers today.. They hurt.

COngrats on new job! cheers
Back to top Go down
cmh4135

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:17 am

RD1 - Our house is being invaded by ladybirds!
RD2 - Because of RD1 our garden stinks of ladybird pheromones!
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:36 am

Congrats Kate!

RD 1: Done lots of housework today Crying or Very sad

RD 2: Working the weekend Sad
Back to top Go down
helencb

helencb

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:18 pm

RD1 My house has been invaded by ladybirds as well!!!!

RD2 I want a job three miles from my front door..! (Congratulations Kate!!)

RD3 I got stung by a nasty wasp yesterday, in the office
Back to top Go down
mattygroves

mattygroves

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:14 am

RD1 - the boiler has been replaced - yay!

RD2 - I had my first morning shower in a week. Double yay!

RD3 - I'm scarily addicted to Farmville on FB...
Back to top Go down
helencb

helencb

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:08 am

farmville is great...I need 3 new friends for a new ribbon though, cannot find that last tree anywhere and I wish they would allow me to upgrade the farmsize as I want to do some land reallocations and build more workers cottages

I am not addicted though.
Back to top Go down
Cat19

Cat19

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:25 am

helencb wrote:
farmville is great...I need 3 new friends for a new ribbon though, cannot find that last tree anywhere and I wish they would allow me to upgrade the farmsize as I want to do some land reallocations and build more workers cottages

Weird.

I don't get these things. My husband bought me Animal Crossing for my DS Lite, but I just don't understand it. I don't know what I am supposed to do. I just wander around aimlessly. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sonia

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:49 am

1. Last night I turned up for dinner with friends (that they didnt have to pay for because I was mystery shopping) only to find out that they had tickets for both of them for a show that I had suggested seeing and hadn't bothered to get me a ticket.

2. I wanted to go to the white night festival tonight but I have a cold and my ankle is really sore.

3. My weekend is not going as planned.
Back to top Go down
Cat19

Cat19

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:11 am

RD1: Cooking roast duck lunch tomorrow.

RD2: Neighbour has just flipped his lid because we asked to see the bills for a shared pump. Last quarter they send huge bills for "repairs" for damages most probably caused by their children so we said in future we want to see copies of the bills. He has absolutely just lost it because we asked to see a bill that he is recharging on to us!
Back to top Go down
Bluebloodedscouser

Bluebloodedscouser

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Rd 1: Son has decided he has swine flu. Has not even got a cold!

Rd 2: Extra hour on my night shift tonight that we dont get paid for!
Back to top Go down
mattygroves

mattygroves

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:38 am

helencb wrote:

Oooh - can you send me an avocado tree or a peach tree or an apricot tree, and tell me what you need and I'll reciprocate?
Back to top Go down
helencb

helencb

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:33 am

done, well sent a peach tree, will have to wait until tomorrow for the next one...I am remodelling at the moment so needing white fences....(big acreage to get around) or cows for my new dairy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Disclosure   Random Disclosure - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Disclosure
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviewer's Room :: Everything Else :: General Chat-
Jump to: