The Reviewer's Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Reviewer's Room

A place to discuss consumer review writing aimed at the UK-based opinion sites such as Dooyoo

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestions

Go down 
+6
cmh4135
hogsflesh
Cat19
Dusky
helencb
Camp Freddy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
helencb

helencb

Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:28 pm

I was thinking "Is one a Prime Number" and "Can you have your Cake and Eat it?!"

LOL.....

I dont know dooyoo is any better. I was about to ask if "sex after childbirth" was really necessary but then i saw it had been there since 2001....! Just making a comeback apparently!
Back to top Go down
Camp Freddy

Camp Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 am

Part of the problem IMO is that Dooyoo don't lock that have been placed on the site by mistake and anything that does get through the filter is seen as fair game by a sub-section of people.

Archived categories should simply be locked to stop people posting in them, for example.

More people should report dodgy looking categories, irrespective of age. Dooyoo won't delete them, but they should lock them to new "reviews".
Back to top Go down
SWSt

SWSt

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:18 am

Changing tack slightly, is anyone else having problems making suggestions? I made two last night (one film, one audio product) and they have both disappeared from my list totally - not in the list of suggestions awaiting adding, not in the list of products added, not in the rejected list.

I've just tried making one of them again as an experiment and it also has not appeared in the list.
Back to top Go down
hogsflesh

hogsflesh

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 am

SWSt wrote:
Changing tack slightly, is anyone else having problems making suggestions? I made two last night (one film, one audio product) and they have both disappeared from my list totally - not in the list of suggestions awaiting adding, not in the list of products added, not in the rejected list.

I've just tried making one of them again as an experiment and it also has not appeared in the list.

The site is well and truly buggered today - all my miles and messages have vanished. It looks like the suggestions page on my profile has reverted to how it was yesterday (something that got added is now appearing back in my 'to be added' list, although the category still seems to be there. Also, all rates I earned today have vanished, and all new ops posted today seem to be gone too.

This is all most ominous - I hope the miles we've lost will be restored, I was close to another voucher.
Back to top Go down
marymoose99

marymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 am

Yep, I have 0 points today too, glad I read this post before I noticed otherwise I'd have panicked.

No crowns for anyone yesterday either....

It's not like dooyoo, gremlins should stick to Ciao!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sis-cumbria.co.uk
Cat19

Cat19

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:47 am

Oh blimey, yes all my miles gone too, I was at over £30 as well and decided to hang on until £50.
Back to top Go down
helencb

helencb

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:05 am

there hasnt been a peep out of dooyoo towers today on the subject so not sure what is going on! Other than Ciao bugs have infiltrated.
Back to top Go down
hogsflesh

hogsflesh

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:10 am

There were crowns yesterday, I won one. It's still showing up on my profile, although obviously the miles have gone. I think the site has erased everything that happened today - new reviews, rates, comments etc.

I really hope we get them back.
Back to top Go down
carcraig

carcraig

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:07 pm

I think the whole site is broken....... Sad
Back to top Go down
marymoose99

marymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 pm

I couldn't see any crowns when I looked on the community page yesterday and today, but maybe that's just me!

I hope they do fix it, has anything like this ever happened before?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sis-cumbria.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2