The Reviewer's Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Reviewer's Room

A place to discuss consumer review writing aimed at the UK-based opinion sites such as Dooyoo

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epinions and Viewpoints

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vamagguy

vamagguy

Epinions and Viewpoints Empty
PostSubject: Epinions and Viewpoints   Epinions and Viewpoints EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:30 pm

FWIW, I'm very active on two US review sites, Epinions and Viewpoints. I've achieved various titles and status on both, and would be happy to answer questions about them. I decided to try Dooyoo after an English friend posted a couple reviews and mentioned them to me. So far, I've had a very pleasant welcome and an all-around good experience on Dooyoo, but I have only four reviews up.

It would be excellent if Dooyoo had a forum/discussion area on the site, as Epinions and Viewpoints have. Otherwise, Dooyoo feels very friendly and the reviews can be quite good.

I don't know if I will be posting much here but I will check back to see if there are questions I can answer.

Happy holidays!

--Bob (vamagguy on Dooyoo; pvreditor on Epinions; bkovacs on Viewpoints.)
Find me on the Internet at www.bobkovacs.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobkovacs.com
mattygroves

mattygroves

PostSubject: Re: Epinions and Viewpoints   Epinions and Viewpoints EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi and welcome - I'm mattygroves on epinions, and mattygroves10 on dooyoo - good luck!
Back to top Go down
vamagguy

vamagguy

PostSubject: Re: Epinions and Viewpoints   Epinions and Viewpoints EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:34 pm

I just looked you up on Epinions and your picture there is clearer than your pic on Dooyoo. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Are the Guides on Dooyoo something like Advisors on Epinions? Or is the Guide job different?

--Bob
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobkovacs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epinions and Viewpoints   Epinions and Viewpoints Empty

Back to top Go down

Epinions and Viewpoints
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviewer's Room :: Review Writing :: Review Writing in General-
Jump to: