The Reviewer's Room

A place to discuss consumer review writing aimed at the UK-based opinion sites such as Dooyoo
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Things you cannot say out loud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluebloodedscouser

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Things you cannot say out loud   Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:34 am

Exactly what it says above. Vent the things you can't say to the people you would like to say it too!

I will start...

"You are so crap and get away with murder, if it was up to me you would be sacked."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helencb

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 50
Location : Near the Trent, East Bridgford, Notts

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Ha!!!

Can I borrow your line...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattygroves

avatar

Posts : 276
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 51
Location : SW London

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:16 am

No, I don't want a free paper, get out of my way or I will set you on fire.

_________________
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.
- Hubert H. Humphrey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWSt

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:33 am

Yes, your bum does look big in that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebloodedscouser

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 am

Would it kill you to tell the truth just once in your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hogsflesh

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 am

What kind of [expletive] moron thinks that taking their [expletive] children on the [expletive] tube at rush hour is a good [expletive] idea?

and

Get that [expletive] suitcase out of my way you [expletive] tourist!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebloodedscouser

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:39 am

Would it really kill you to ring me for once
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Freddy

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:04 am

Bluebloodedscouser wrote:
Would it really kill you to ring me for once

This, with various friends and family members. Howver, all too often, I do say it out loud. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carcraig

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-08-11
Location : Glasgow

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:08 am

Pavements are for people not cars. Try parking up the street a bit and make your children walk a little bit more than the length of themselves for a change.

mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helencb

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 50
Location : Near the Trent, East Bridgford, Notts

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:07 am

ROFL Caroline!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebloodedscouser

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:55 am

For the love of God, why make an appointment for 11:30 if you actually mean quearter past 12.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebloodedscouser

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:48 am

Smoking while you are pregnant absolutely disgusts m affraid Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Freddy

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:01 am

"Just because everyone else has given you a VU/VH, doesn't make you a good writer or a good reviewer and my SU/NU is completely justified given that only 5% of your review contains opinion and experience of the item/service in question and the other 95% is rubbish padding."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWSt

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Camp Freddy wrote:
"Just because everyone else has given you a VU/VH, doesn't make you a good writer or a good reviewer and my SU/NU is completely justified given that only 5% of your review contains opinion and experience of the item/service in question and the other 95% is rubbish padding."

If only a few of us really did have the guts to say that out loud, maybe the quality levels on Dooyoo would be raised a little. Sadly, we're all a little too British (except for those members who aren't, of course!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Averilla

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:53 am

"NH....no offence, but you're review was crap !"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkspidey



Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:13 pm

If you were doing it for charity you wouldnt take £8 an hour you are paid to do it (middle class student chuggers)!!!!!!! mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkspidey



Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:32 am

this message board is very quiet.. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dkm1981



Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:59 pm

How the hell do you manage to do anything when you are that stupid?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marymoose99

avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 36
Location : Workington, Cumbria

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:15 am

I hate *** ********
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sis-cumbria.co.uk
koshkha



Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:39 am

Was that edited out or did you just want to say you hate asterisks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebloodedscouser

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:28 am

Why am I always the one made to feel guilty for saying no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koshkha



Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:32 am

Bluebloodedscouser wrote:
Why am I always the one made to feel guilty for saying no?

Blimey, that's a bit deep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebloodedscouser

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:44 am

I can be you know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koshkha



Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:58 am

Can I just offer a word or two of possible wisdom.

Other people can't make you feel guilty - only you can do that.
Guilt and other feelings are a bit like insults - they only work if you take them.

If you 'choose' to say 'stuff it, it's not my fault, I'm being totally reasonable in saying no' then it is (with a bit of practice) something you can take control of.

Sorry, that's a bit deep too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebloodedscouser

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:54 am

Like it mate and appreciate the advice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Things you cannot say out loud   

Back to top Go down
 
Things you cannot say out loud
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Right channel does not sound nearly as loud as the left
» Things to Do Besides Eat:
» Good things can happen when you're taking out the garbage.
» Loud Hum When Pre-Amp Off
» Anyone goood with making things from fiberglass?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviewer's Room :: Everything Else :: General Chat-
Jump to: